Please click on the link below to get to the Career Transitions website
For those of you not familiar with Career Exploration Sessions, these virtual sessions invite local professionals to discuss their profession with registered students. They give a real-world insight into the reality of their job and that occupation. If students are not able to make the live session, recordings of the sessions are posted on the Career Transitions website about one week later.
Upcoming Virtual Sessions
We currently have 6 sessions booked for the fall (posters for each attached):
- October 4 - Financial Security Advisor
- October 6 - Therapist/Counsellor
- October 18 - 3D Tech Consultant
- October 19 - General Practitioner Oncologist
- October 20 - Home Stager/Interior Decorator
- November 1 - Librarian
- November 8 - Agronomist
Additionally, there are 34 recordings available on our website from past sessions.